Digital Marketing Internship
We are seeking an intern pursuing their Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in either marketing or advertising to join our team and help companies transform their business online through digital marketing strategies.
As part of this internship, you’ll be learning:
- Digital marketing strategies.
- How to choose the best keywords.
- How to create content for the web.
- Create and run digital ad campaigns.
- How to measure analytics.
- How to use social media and location-based marketing for business.
At the end of the internship, we’ll provide a skills assessment test that will grade you on what you’ve learned during the internship.
As an intern, your responsibilities include:
- Participating in research of search engine keywords.
- Creating digital marketing collateral.
- Analyzing digital marketing campaign results.
- Content writing.
- Assisting in managing multiple social media accounts.
- Creating reports for clients.
- Student enrolled in marketing, advertising, or related program at an accredited college or university.
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Compensation: Paid
- Hours: 20 hours per week.
- Duration of Internship: 14 weeks.
- Work at our location: 2100 Coral Way Suite 701 Miami, FL 33145.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible to work in the US.
NOTE: IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT TO ARRANGE FOR APPROVAL FOR ACADEMIC CREDIT FROM THE APPROPRIATE ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THE INTERNSHIP FOR CREDIT.