Digital Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a skilled digital marketer to join our team of experts in helping companies transform their business online. As part of our growing agency, the Digital Marketing Specialist will lead marketing efforts and work with clients to ensure their goals are met.
- Manage several digital marketing accounts for clients in different industries.
- Communicate effectively with current and potential clients regarding marketing strategy.
- Create engaging and targeted content to be posted on clients’ social media pages.
- Consistently monitor brand mentions online and maintain business’s reputations by engaging with the audience.
- Create online advertising strategies and perform essential duties to carry out approved campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to, establishing ad spend, discovering the best networks to advertise on, collaborating with our design team on visual assets, creating ad copy, setting up campaigns on the appropriate networks and monitoring progress.
- Analyze digital marketing campaign results and make the proper adjustments to increase marketing effectiveness.
- Perform website audits with the intention of outlining and executing beneficial marketing strategies.
- Create content for email marketing campaigns.
- Improve SERP rankings by optimizing webpages for important keywords and finding opportunities for off-page optimization.
- Seek out beneficial technical SEO updates and collaborate with our development team on executing the correct strategy.
- Create monthly marketing reports for clients and support metrics with analytic insights.
- Collaborate with our internal design and development team on content creation.
- Consistently look for opportunities to help clients grow their business online.
- Keep up to date with client competitors and industry updates.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Advertising, or related degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in digital marketing.
- Agency experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent content creation skills.
- Understanding of important metrics used to track campaign success.
- Experience managing social media accounts for businesses or personal brands.
- Familiarity with email marketing programs (i.e. Constant Contact, MailChimp).
- Knowledge of advertising platforms (i.e. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads).
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO).
- WordPress knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible hours and work-at-home opportunities.
- Competitive pay.
- 10 vacation days, 9 paid holidays per year, 4 personal/sick days per year.
- Work at our location: 2100 Coral Way Suite 701 Miami, FL 33145.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible to work in the US Permanently.