iOS Mobile Developer
We’re looking for an experienced iOS Mobile Developer to join our fast-growing team of experts building disruptive applications for the web. You’ll be working within a team utilizing agile methods for software development to create highly scalable, functional applications across multiple platforms.
As part of our team, you can expect to:
- Build and maintain iOS mobile apps as part of a full software product offering.
- Utilize the most advanced, commercially available cloud technology available today.
- Work with various programming languages and protocols.
- Integrate various API’s from Facebook to Google Maps.
- Collaborate and iterate to create functional, working software.
Quick Overview as a iOS Mobile Developer
- Development: 90%
- Programming and development of applications.
- People Relations: 5%
- Internal team meetings and interfacing with external stakeholders.
- Management: 5%
- Technical planning and design, reviewing requirements and specifications, and ongoing internal project management.
What you would need to qualify as an applicant for the iOS Mobile Developer position.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited college or university.
- A Minimum of 3 years of iOS development.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Objective C and/or Swift.
- Portfolio of apps in production required.
- Experience with Web Services.
- Experience working with API’s.
- Experience with source control (Git) and agile development tools like JIRA.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members.
- Flexible hours and work-at-home opportunities.
- Competitive pay.
- 10 vacation days, 9 paid holidays per year, 4 personal/sick days per year.
- Work at our location: 2100 Coral Way Suite 701 Miami, FL 33145.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible to work in the US Permanently.