Junior Web Developer – CONTRACT
We’re looking for a Web Developer to join our team in designing award winning web apps.
This is a contract position for six months with opportunity for full time employment.
- Create scalable web applications across multiple platforms.
- Build applications using PHP, MVC frameworks.
- Utilize the most advanced, commercially available cloud technology available today.
- Create front, and back-end applications.
- Work with various programming languages and protocols.
- Integrate various API’s.
- Collaborate and iterate to create functional, working software.
- Work on building applications for the mobile web.
- Operate in an agile environment.
- Development: 90%
- Programming and development of applications.
- People Relations: 5%
- Internal team meetings and interfacing with external stakeholders.
- Management: 5%
- Technical planning and design, reviewing requirements and specifications, and ongoing internal project management.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in web and software development.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying and supporting LAMP solutions.
- Demonstrate proficiency building WordPress themes and plugins.
- Experience with MVC and PHP.
- Experience with Object Oriented programming.
- Experience working with API’s.
- Experience with source control (Git) and agile development tools like JIRA.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members.
- Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Duration of Contract Position: 6 months.