Junior Web Developer
We’re looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our fast-growing team of experts building disruptive applications for the web. You’ll be working within a team utilizing agile methods for software development to create highly scalable, functional applications across multiple platforms.
- Create scalable web applications across multiple platforms.
- Build applications using PHP, MVC frameworks.
- Utilize the most advanced, commercially available cloud technology available today.
- Create front, and back-end applications.
- Work with various programming languages and protocols.
- Integrate various API’s.
- Collaborate and iterate to create functional, working software.
- Work on building applications for the mobile web.
- Operate in an agile environment.
- Development: 90%
- Programming and development of applications.
- People Relations: 5%
- Internal team meetings and interfacing with external stakeholders.
- Management: 5%
- Technical planning and design, reviewing requirements and specifications, and ongoing internal project management.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in web and software development.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying and supporting LAMP solutions.
- Demonstrate proficiency building applications using MVC.
- Demonstrate proficiency building WordPress themes and plugins.
- Experience with Object Oriented programming.
- Experience working with API’s.
- Experience with source control (Git) and agile development tools like JIRA.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members.
- Flexible hours and work-at-home opportunities.
- Competitive pay.
- 10 vacation days, 9 paid holidays per year, 4 personal/sick days per year.
- Work at our location: 2100 Coral Way Suite 701 Miami, FL 33145.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible to work in the US Permanently.