UI/UX Design Internship
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to sharpen their design skills by joining our fast-growing team of experts building disruptive applications for the web.
A requirement for this internship is that you have an active portfolio with at least one website and one mobile app. Please submit links to your sample work.
As part of this internship, you’ll be learning:
- User interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design.
- Website design.
- Mobile app design.
- To interpret user requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 portfolio pieces. At least on web and one mobile application. Please send links in the application.
- Demonstrate that one of your designs is in a production environment. This can be a live website (not your own portfolio) or app in an app store.
- Work out of our Miami office 20 hours a week.
- Undergraduate, graduate student, or recent graduate from a graphic design program at an accredited college or university.
- Compensation: Paid
- Hours: 20 hours per week.
- Duration of Internship: 14 weeks.
- Work at our location: 2100 Coral Way Suite 701 Miami, FL 33145.
NOTE: IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT TO ARRANGE FOR APPROVAL FOR ACADEMIC CREDIT FROM THE APPROPRIATE ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THE INTERNSHIP FOR CREDIT.