Web Developer Internship
We are seeking an intern pursuing their graduate degree in computer science to join our fast-growing team of experts building disruptive applications for the web. You’ll be working within a team utilizing agile methods for software development to create highly scalable, functional applications across multiple platforms.
As part of this internship, you’ll be learning:
- Best practices in programming.
- How to develop and test code efficiently and effectively.
- To interpret user requirements.
- How to create user stories.
- To integrate API’s based on requirements.
As an intern, you’ll be working with our team to:
- Create scalable web applications across multiple platforms.
- Build on commercial, open-source, and custom frameworks.
- Utilize the most advanced, commercially available cloud technology available today.
- Create front, and back-end applications.
- Work with various programming languages and protocols.
- Integrate various API’s from Facebook to Google Maps.
- Collaborate and iterate to create functional, working software.
- Work on building applications for the mobile web.
- Student enrolled in Computer Science or related program at an accredited college or university.
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Hours: 20 hours per week.
- Duration of Internship: 14 weeks.
- Work at our location: 2100 Coral Way Suite 701 Miami, FL 33145.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible to work in the US.
NOTE: IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT TO ARRANGE FOR APPROVAL FOR ACADEMIC CREDIT FROM THE APPROPRIATE ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THE INTERNSHIP FOR CREDIT.