WordPress Web Development Internship
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to sharpen their web development skills by joining our fast-growing team of experts building disruptive applications for the web.
A requirement for this internship is that you have past experience developing WordPress websites. You must have created at least three WordPress websites to be considered. Please submit links to sample sites.
As part of this internship, you’ll be learning:
- Theming and plugin development for WordPress.
- How to work with designers and other programmers in a team.
- Best practices in programming.
- How to develop and test code efficiently and effectively.
- To interpret user requirements.
- To integrate API’s based on requirements.
As an intern, you’ll be working with our team to:
- Build websites using WordPress
- Integrate various API’s
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience developing with WordPress
- Minimum 3 websites created in WordPress. Please send links in the application.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience, through an online test, of WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Undergraduate or graduate in computer science or related program from accredited college, university, or code school.
- Compensation: Paid
- Hours: 20 hours per week.
- Duration of Internship: 14 weeks.
- Work at our location: 2100 Coral Way Suite 701 Miami, FL 33145.
NOTE: IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT TO ARRANGE FOR APPROVAL FOR ACADEMIC CREDIT FROM THE APPROPRIATE ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THE INTERNSHIP FOR CREDIT.