That’s right folks, you didn’t miss read the title. It is possible to debug your iOS safari with a full web inspector from your computer and I am here to show you how.
Here are the steps to get this bad boy up and running:
1. Connect your iPhone (Running iOS6 or later) to your computer using the standard USB cable
2. On your phone go to: Settings -> Safari -> Advanced and turn on the Web Inspector
3. Close Settings, open Safari and Navigate to the site that you wish to debug
4. Open Safari on your computer and go to the Develop tab in the top navigation
5. In the options you will now see your iPhone with the current website you are viewing
6. Once you open that link, you will be greeted with a full web inspector with for your mobile site.
Enjoy and happy debugging!