- Full Time
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to support our client based in Florida.
US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY.
This is a Remote position. Preference given to candidate residing in Florida.
Who we are
TECKpert is a 13-year-old tech consulting firm based in beautiful Miami, FL. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for any size digital transformation project. Experts in design, development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our leaders identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our client’s capabilities, across all industries, including, healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
TECKpert seeks to hire an Enterprise Architect to support our client, a government agency, on a one year contract with possible extensions.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Triaging new requests for high‐level estimates of effort;
- Identifying areas of technology impacted by new requests;
- Providing guidance on Cross‐Functional Work (major enhancements/fixes);
- Creating design specifications for large enhancements and projects;
- Conducting design reviews for smaller enhancements and larger fixes;
- Participating as a member of the Enterprise Architecture Team;
- Setting standards and best practices for Enterprise IT;
- Participating as one of the solutions architects for DEO; and
- Performing other duties, as required.
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is for a full-time, one year contract position with possible extensions with pay up to $80/hr or $166,400 per year commensurate with experience. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance available after 30 days of hire.
Qualifications you need
A successful Enterprise Architect candidate possesses or provides the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, orother related field or equivalent work experience;
- A minimum of seven (7) years of IT work experience in multiple IT areas and aminimum of two (2) years of relevant DEO‐wide architecture experience in at least one (1) specialty area;
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience with CONNECT, Unemployment Framework for Automated Claim & Tax Services (uFACTS), or similar Unemployment Compensation (UC) systems;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with software development;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with relational databases;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with system administration;
- Advanced level experience in cloud architecture and implementation;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with providing technical support for maintenance of new and existing servers and database infrastructure services;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with providing customer service for client‐reported issues requiring technical assistance;
- Experience with architecting IT solutions and reviewing/providing recommendations on products to meet those solutions;
- Leadership experience with managing and completing complex projects relevant to server/database infrastructure services;
- Experience with supporting the management and completion of complex projects or project tasks relevant to server/database infrastructure services as a team member;
- Experience and understanding of DEO policies and procedures for IT services as it applies to the project or task at hand;
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and automation;
- Advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of architecture, applications, systems design, and integration;
- Understanding of Agile or Waterfall Development Methodology;
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Azure DevOps;
- Experience with American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Structured Query Language (SQL) (Oracle 12g, or SQL Server);
- Experience with Service‐Oriented Architecture (web services);
- Experience in identity management and implementation of SSO (Single Sign‐
- Experience and implementation of cloud native services; and
- Experience with The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) and/or familiarity with other Enterprise Architecture frameworks.
Working with us
Working with TECKpert means more options. As new opportunities arise, you tell us what you think is a good fit for you. What industries interest you most? Do you prefer an on-location, 9-5? Or would you want a flexible schedule and remote work? We proudly offer a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy coworking and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today's digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All of our opportunities require at least 20 hours per week and can be one to twelve months in length. Choose the opportunity that matches your interest and desired cadence.
Please complete the form below to apply.