- Tallahassee, FL
- Full Time
We are looking for an Applications Architect to support our client based in Tallahassee, FL
US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY.
This is an onsite position in Tallahassee, FL
Who we are
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in beautiful Miami, FL, TECKpert is a tech consulting and staff augmentation firm. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for any size digital transformation project. Experts in design, development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our leaders identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our client’s capabilities, across all industries, including, healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
TECKpert seeks to hire an Applications Architect to support our client, a government agency based in Tallahassee, FL.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Attend and participate in all functions of an Agile Scrum development project as directed by the Department, including:
- Planning Sessions, Stand-Up Sessions ,Review Sessions, Backlog Grooming Sessions, Pointing Sessions, and Retrospective
- Modify, create, and test application code, for identified Stories on a two-week cycle, with a zero defect rate as directed by the Department.
- Document application modifications and additions daily as coding tasks are assigned by the
- Department, and store in a document repository that is managed and secured by the Department.
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is for a full-time, one year contract position with possible extensions with pay to commensurate with experience up to $65/hour or $135,400 per year. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance available after 30 days of hire.
This is an onsite position.
Qualifications you need
A successful candidate possesses or provides the following:
- Twenty years of total application development experience.
- Twenty-five years of IT infrastructure experience.
- Three years of enterprise architecture experience.
- Ten years of experience in Object oriented programming.
- Five years of experience as a project lead.
- Three years of experience in ASP.NET MVC and application development using C#.
- Two years of experience in Angular JS.
- Three years of architect design and development experience with .NET applications and entity framework
- Five years of experience providing design review and best practices to development team in accordance with client project specifications.
- Two years of experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Five years of experience working with and managing Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS);
- Two years of experience with Azure cloud services, including build and release, Azure SQL triggers, pipelines, and configuration.
- Five years of experience with Department of Health IT security standards including data encryption and application hardening.
- Three years of experience managing scope to product owner specifications .
- One year of experience working with the Department of Health, Agency of Health Care Administration and Florida Health Kids electronic referral and enrollment files
- Knowledge and experience working with Department of Financial Services systems including interfacing with their electronic automating of invoicing and voucher processes.
Working with us
Working with TECKpert means more options. As new opportunities arise, you tell us what you think is a good fit for you. What industries interest you mostundefined Do you prefer an on-location, 9-5undefined Or would you want a flexible schedule and remote workundefined We proudly offer a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy coworking and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today's digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All of our opportunities require at least 20 hours per week and can be one to twelve months in length. Choose the opportunity that matches your interest and desired cadence.