We are looking for a Project Manager to support our client in the Fintech industry.
This is a remote position.
Who we are
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in beautiful Miami, FL, TECKpert is a tech consulting and staff augmentation firm. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for any size digital transformation project. Experts in design, development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our leaders identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our client’s capabilities, across all industries, including, healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
Our client provides financial research software for traders and is looking for a Project Manager to lead its software development team building and supporting its product.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Act as Scrum Master and Lead project manager.
- Lead daily standup meetings, release and sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews (product demos), sprint and release retrospectives.
- Provide metric-based reports to management.
- Actively work to remove team impediments.
- Work with Product Owners and stakeholders to groom product backlogs and requirements.
- Manage and proactively update project status tracking.
- Complete the necessary project status reporting
- Understand and comply with the reporting and documentation requirements
- Updates the schedule status as required, produce reports, track variances, identify pending milestones and scheduled tasks slippage.
- Analyze the schedule, including ensuring that schedule logic is consistent and maintained, analyzing what-if scenarios, and reviewing critical-path.
- Work with the Project Team and vendors to collect project status, schedule updates, identify and resolve conflicts.
- Analyze, prepare, validate, and maintain cost estimates, detailed baseline budgets and monthly cost variance reports.
- Update the project budget and project forecasts, perform cost variance analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is for a part-time contract position for three months with an option for full-time employment after the initial contract period. Pay is commensurate with experience up to $35/hour or $72,800 per year. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance available upon offer for full-time employment after the initial contract period.
Qualifications you need
A successful candidate possesses or provides the following:
- Bachelor’s in Management, Information Sciences, Computer Science or a similar degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in this role or a similar position.
- Experience leading IT and software development projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical projects with complex data management.
- Requires the ability to manage and deliver multiple highly diversified initiatives concurrently
- Experience with project management software including Atlassian suite.
- Knowledge of web, mobile, and cloud based technologies.
- Requires excellent and proven conceptual, analytical, decision-making and planning skills.
- Ability to work well, engage, and lead a remote team.
- A good relationship-builder with clients and teammates alike.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present info clearly.
- Manage your time well to deliver on all deadlines.
Working with us
Working with TECKpert means more options. As new opportunities arise, you tell us what you think is a good fit for you. What industries interest you most? Do you prefer an on-location, 9-5? Or would you want a flexible schedule and remote work? We proudly offer a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy coworking and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today's digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All of our opportunities require at least 20 hours per week and can be one to twelve months in length. Choose the opportunity that matches your interest and desired cadence.
Please complete the form below to apply.