We are looking for a Business Process Consultant (Advanced) to join the TECKpert team at a client Government agency on site in Tallahassee ,FL .
You will be required to perform work onsite as this is not a remote position.
US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY.
Who we are
TECKpert is a 12-year-old tech consulting firm based in beautiful Miami, FL. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for any size digital transformation project. Experts in design, development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our leaders identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our client’s capabilities, across all industries, including, healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
TECKpert seeks to hire a Business Process Consultant (Advanced) to support our client, a government agency, on a one year contract with possible extensions up till 3 years.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide project management skills with proven ability to work within and facilitate cross functional teams and work groups.
- Demonstrate expertise in strategic planning, tactical execution, project management, process management and business systems requirements definition
- Adapt to changes in daily work plans based on customer support needs.
- Possess advanced interpersonal skills, including verbal, written, facilitation, mediation, negotiation, collaboration, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Work on multiple projects and tasks concurrently and adhere to timelines within a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Participate in requirement collaboration activities with business and technical stakeholders.
- Perform data mapping activities.
- Assist business area liaisons in the facilitation and execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Capture and document metrics in support of UAT and recommend improvements.
- Create and manage SQL queries and analyze data to respond to ad hoc requests, troubleshoot, test, or investigate anomalies, as needed.
- Possess experience using the following software: Jira, QuerySurge, PostgreSQL, SoapUI, JSON/XML and Microsoft Office products, primarily Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word, and Visio.
- Produce or coordinate the production of business cases, high-level and detailed functional requirements for development or enhancement of information systems.
- Participate in post-implementation quality assurance, issue triage, issue resolution, and production support.
- Coordinate with the functional owner and developers to research anomalies, identify root cause, and troubleshoot through resolution. Report and document defects in Jira.
- Define application software requirements and ensure compliance to those requirements through quality testing and evaluation of software releases.
- Participates in continuous review and updates of testing processes to ensure that processes meet changing requirements, including automation where practical.
- Provide counsel and leadership on future use of technology and business process improvements.
- Provide estimates for testing and requirements analysis.
- Ensure that system documentation is kept up to date including configuration management database entries, application portfolio documents, flowcharts, and other officially approved system documentation artifacts.
- Assist in the completion of status reporting and escalation of issues to management.
- Develop comprehensive end-to-end UAT test cases.
- Review SIT test cases for all testing types, analyze test results and provides feedback.
- Monitor adherence to test schedules.
- Review FX module vendor deliverables, as needed, ensuring that solutions meet contractual requirements and business needs.
Compensation and Term
Varies based on experience. Pay is up to $65/hr or $135,200 per year depending upon experience at 40 hours/week. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance available after 30 days of hire.
Qualifications & Requirements
The ideal Business Process Consultant (Advanced) possesses or provides the following:-
- 10+ years of IT experience
- 10+ years of experience in process engineering
- 10+ years of experience in business analysis
- 10+ years of experience with performing data quality assurance tasks v) 8+ years of Medicaid experience
- 10+ years of experience with SQL databases
- HL7 FHIR R4 Certified
- Extensive knowledge and experience leveraging both IT solutions and business process improvements
- Experience working on large, complex projects that have enterprise-wide impact
- Experience working in multi-client and multi-vendor environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; and strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to leverage remote collaboration tools efficiently and effectively
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills; balancing strategic alignment with technology roadmap and emerging industry trends with practical delivery
- Ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ability to effectively conduct meetings, both formal and informal
- Requires minimal direction from leadership
Working with us
Working with TECKpert means more options. As new opportunities arise, you tell us what you think is a good fit for you. What industries interest you mostundefined Do you prefer an on-location, 9-5undefined Or would you want a flexible schedule and remote workundefined We proudly offer a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy coworking and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today's digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All of our opportunities require at least 20 hours per week and can be one to twelve months in length. Choose the opportunity that matches your interest and desired cadence.
Download our mobile app, sign up and complete your profile. Upload your resume and express interest for this opportunity by viewing the opportunity and giving the thumbs up. Note, you will also receive push notifications of additional opportunities as they become available. Go to our website and click on the link at the top for iOS or Android.