We are looking for a SharePoint UX/UI Specialist to support our client based in Miami, FL.
US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY.
The is a remote position supporting a client in Miami, FL.
Who we are
TECKpert is a 12-year-old tech consulting firm based in beautiful Miami, FL. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for any size digital transformation project. Experts in design, development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our leaders identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our client’s capabilities, across all industries, including, healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
TECKpert seeks to hire a Sr. SharePoint Specialist to assist our healthcare client with the interface and design (UI/UX) of their intranet.
Our client’s intranet is currently on SharePoint 2013 On-Premise Enterprise as the organization’s secure place to store, organize, share and access information and will be upgrading to SharePoint 2016.
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is for a long term full time contract, 3 years with possible extension. Compensation is 40-60/hr. based on experience.
Qualifications you need
An ideal SharePoint Specialist provides or possesses the following:
- Microsoft certified professional with 5+ years’ experience with User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI) design and in applying visual designs to SharePoint supporting a large environment of 3,000+ users.
- Formulate a clear conceptual design and high-level architecture for the new intranet that lends itself to growth and scalability. This will include the farm topology and the best use of site collections.
- Document and provide an implementation plan for the upgrade path from the current infrastructure to the new environment. This will include content database, site assets, applications, web parts etc.
- Make and implement recommendations to redesign existing intranet to improve user experience and user interface design, mindful of industry trends and best practices.
- Understand business goals and align with a strategic roadmap.
- Enhance employee engagement, collaboration and communication.
- Optimize search experience and other SharePoint services such as indexing, crawl components, content, analytics and query processing.
- Design intranet’s information architecture (IA) and sitemap to organize sub-sites, content, and documents.
- Design and develop site templates for frequently used pages such as departmental sites.
- Design and develop standard workflows for common tasks such as task approval processes.
- Design and develop a system wide document repository for storing reports, JHS policies, learning materials etc.
- Provide taxonomy recommendations for tagging and storing materials to assist with search and content management.
- Review how to use metadata and term store for better content manipulation. • Configure usage and health data collection analyzer for reporting purposes.
- Review the current security setup and provide recommendations.
- Review the current branding strategy and provide recommendations.
- Promote and demonstrate best practices for document collaboration, co-authoring and archiving procedures using office web apps.
- Review current permissions and governance policies and make recommendations.
- If it is required to work onsite as deemed necessary, then a physical exam and general health screen statement may be required
- Drug test and background check required
Nice to Have
- Healthcare background is a big plus.
Working with us
Working with TECKpert means more options. As new opportunities arise, you tell us what you think is a good fit for you. What industries interest you mostundefined Do you prefer an on-location, 9-5undefined Or would you want a flexible schedule and remote workundefined We proudly offer a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy coworking and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today's digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All of our opportunities require at least 20 hours per week and can be one to twelve months in length. Choose the opportunity that matches your interest and desired cadence.
Please complete the form below to apply.