We are looking for a Business Analyst to support our client based in Tallahassee, FL
US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY.
This is an on-site position. Candidates must be located in Tallahassee, FL.
Who we are
TECKpert is a 13-year-old tech consulting firm based in beautiful Miami, FL. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for any size digital transformation project. Experts in design, development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our leaders identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our client’s capabilities, across all industries, including, healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
TECKpert seeks to hire a Business Analyst to support our client, a government agency, on a six month contract with possible extensions
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Understand business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders
- Lead requirements definition meetings with customers
- Analyze and document requirements for authorizations to determine data entry requirements and mapping to any existing components necessary to capture the data
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding
- Gather, analyze, document and validate user requirements
- Create Visio process maps, requirements traceability matrices, use cases and other business analysis documentation appropriate to the specifically assigned project needs
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
- Identify any new type of data entry components required. For each new component identified, create and update analysis documentation to include wireframes, process maps, business data definitions and business rules.
- Support multiple moderately complex business processes
- Assist in the business process redesign and documentation as needed
- Translate high level business requirements into functional specifications and manage changes to such specifications
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is for a full-time, six month contract position with possible extensions starting at $50/hour. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance available after 30 days of hire.
Qualifications you need
A successful Lead Business Analyst possesses or provides the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business resources and translate business needs into effective technical specifications.
- Ability to conduct research into application development issues and products.
- Ability to understand the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to prepare reports, correspondence, guidelines, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to write technical, business, and plain language documents and/or emails, with great attention to detail in all written communications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader.
Working with us
Working with TECKpert means more options. As new opportunities arise, you tell us what you think is a good fit for you. What industries interest you mostundefined Do you prefer an on-location, 9-5undefined Or would you want a flexible schedule and remote workundefined We proudly offer a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy coworking and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today's digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All of our opportunities require at least 20 hours per week and can be one to twelve months in length. Choose the opportunity that matches your interest and desired cadence.
Please complete the form below to apply.